måndag, juli 03, 2006

Copenhagen

Went to Copenhagen with K and D to finally celebrate the exam. Had a great day, visited the re-opened Glyptoteket. Had a Snaps, beer and some smörrebröd at Tivolihallen just across from Glyptoteket, and last but not least bunkered up on different tobaccoes I've been wanting to try for some time now. I also bought a new pipe head for my Alco - I chose a Gold Meerschaum Lined Apple to use as tobacco testing pipe.

Here's the tobacco I bought:
Mc Connell's Tobacco:
Scottish Cake
Oriental

Peterson's Tobacco:
Connoisseur's Choice

Orlik Tobacco:
Three Nuns Curly cut
New Ripples

My Own Blend Tobacco:
Kong Frederik English Mixture

Astley's
No. 99 Royal Tudor

Seven tins. I opened the M.O.B. It was delicious!
I opened the Three nuns - it was OK - I might need some getting used to the Perique...

Stowed away the rest - we'll see for how long...