tisdag, mars 21, 2006

EMP smoked

I stuffed my pipe using the "Frank" method (for the first time, it was interesting - and good) with Dunhill Early Morning Pipe. Had a brisk walk outdoors while smoking it. Far from optimal circumstances to judge a new tobacco I gather... First charring, tamping, recharring, retamping, and then the tobacco was lit and stayed lit all the way down. First impression was a leathery, almost oily smoke but this soon disappearred as I provoked the pipe with some fast puffs. It burnt easy enough(which was one of my concerns about the "Frank" method) and gave a cool dry smoke. The taste was acidic almost a bit sour, all the way through but at the same time sweet and remarcably dry almost woolen.
"Like sucking slightly sweetened lemonade powder through a woolen blanket sitting by the fireplace in an elegant leather chair".
But dont take my word for it. Check out what others have said on TobaccoReviews