torsdag, oktober 12, 2006

I'm into E-bay(help me somebody)

For the last week or so I have suddenly realised that I can buy "estate" (fancy word for "used") pipeson E-bay at a fraction of the prices I get to pay for new ones.

A lottery? Sure. Russian roulette? Not quite that drastic, but yeah I guess you could suffer some losses buying used stuff off of the Internet. Considering I bought my current CAR that way without hesitation, I feel FAIRLY content with doing it this way.

My first buy ("Bay"?) was a really cheap new rusticated Canadian under the name of "Golden Bark 7001" and I've yet to see it in IRL, even though I paid 182 SEK in the Nordea the day before yesterday...

My second one was for a Peterson Emerald XL 31 from the UK, only ten minutes ago and I'm still excited from the "sniping" session at the end of the auction...

Let´s see where this leads, I am a lamb in the jaws of global Internet consumetristic ultra capitalism :O