onsdag, september 27, 2006

Tobacco pass finished - almost

I smoked the unmarked samples from P and found a new favourite, which, if given enough supply, I could dedicate the BigBenBrandy to. It may be hard to find in Sweden though...
Got the first one (Wessex Slices) about right though I didn't know brand or blend, I could tell it was a flake (d'uh) made out of mostly Burley and VA and so on. Not too hard given P is a great Burley fan. It was an OK smoke but a bit too strong in nicotine in the end giving me a dried out palate.

He fooled me on the second one though. I could've sworn it was a Balkan/English, but it was a Burley/Latakia/Perique(Crowley's Best). With that name of course it was destined to become a favourite of mine, even if I did't know it at the time of the testing.

Anyway, my part is done, and I've sent of two new samples and a corn cob to G in the UK for his pass. Once he's reviewed them, I'll let hom know what they actually are, and then that is that...