fredag, september 08, 2006

L.O.F. complete! Dissapointment pursues

Yep, the G.L.Pease Caravan tin of 57 g arrived together with a sample of Lancer's Black slices and a generous pinch of pure Perique which P had been kind enough to enclose!
I left job a little earlier to pick it up, and because the other colleagues where afraid of catching my beginning cold...

I took a good scotch on the way home to stop the cold and brought a pizza to eat before I would try out the new tobacco. I was extremely expectant and could hardly wait to get to smoke this, I opened the tiny cute little tin in the bar and had a smell - almost nothing? I shrugged and went home. Ate half the pizza 'til I just HAD to smoke.

I stuffed the Bjarne Exam pipe with GLP and lit it. Darned sissy tobacco. Didn't taste a thing? Disappointed I laid the halfsmoked pipe down for DGT, and stuffed another pipe with the Lancer's Slices and lit it. Nope, same crap didn't taste balooba. Another DGT candidate.

I wouldn't go to bed without a sturdy smoke so I stuffed my HCA III with Kong Frederick IX and sat down to light it up. What the ??! That also tasted like hay!?

I realized that the cold had gottenn my tongue and nose and went to bed early...