torsdag, augusti 28, 2008

Re-decorating the ManCave







Well summer's almost gone and it's time to start to plan ahead for the days when you don't wanna sit on the balcony nomore to enjoy your daily pipe.
I got to a fair start this spring before summer hit with full force and vacation and travelling and puppys and whatnot.
I just threw everythin in down there and left enough room to sit down somewhere - but now I feel like it is being a bit helter-skelter.
There needs to be at least three, maybe four stations;
1. The smoke station
2. The fly-tying station (these two could probably be combined)
3. The workshop (for making pipes and all sorts of small work)
4. The guest corner (this is something that might not be prioritized, haven't had that many guests yet...)

To top it off I would want to set upp a small writer's corner (could be the same as 1/2 above) with a computer and possibly a flat wall-screen, and this COULD also develop into a small studio... Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, there is some stuff that I need to cram in there - I took some pictures today to help me plan.