söndag, april 06, 2008

Finally - a Man Cave worthy of the name






At long last I managed to get in the time window to have my man cave cleared out (sacrificed the sea trout premiere, but the weather was really rotten so I didn't mind).

Pulled out all the old garbage and redistributed it to the other rooms ;) so I could do the first sweeping out of the room. Found some old floor planks that I could fit into the inner compartment ("the smoke room") but decided to mop the floor first. It was dirty. After that the floor planks went on, and a rug in the work shop. SWMBO inspected to make sure it was clean enough.

Found an old table that will serve well as workbench for making pipes, and a smaller piece of furniture that will serve well in the smoke room for fly tying business.

Unpacked the pipes and put the on a big drawer desk after having sorted them out...