lördag, april 26, 2008

My B-day present from E!




Well. It seems I must have been doing SOMETHING right. This Friday, as I was sitting on the balcony revving down after a tiresome week, E came out with her hands behind her back and a smile on her face. She was obviously holding something that was to be a surprise - and it sure was!
It turns out that she had been working hard in wood working class in school, trying to get something finished in time for my birthday, but missed the deadline... Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense, here it was, and it was a beautiful little pipe stand made of copper and wood, and with a clever 360-degrees swivelling design!
Thanks a lot E, that is possibly the finest present I have gotten so far!! I will treasure it just as much as I treasure your other wood/metalworking present - the bottle opener!
*The girl obviously knows her dad's interest :D *