måndag, januari 22, 2007

Holland revisited

Spent Thursday and Friday in Holland on a business trip. Tried to acquire some Dutch tobacco (no not THAT kind) but didn't have the time to step into a tobacconist's...

At the airport I searched through the former "tax-free" shops (no more for us inside the EU) but the would only sell one brand called Amphora which I thought looked a bit dodgy. I wanted Troost slices which had been recommended to me on the smokersforum.org. Also, they only old it in five-packs which made me more hesitant to buy since I had never tried it (still have most of the SweetDublin 100g tin that I got from another airport).

So I decided to buy a couple cigars instead. In the walk-in humidor there was plenty to choose from, but hefty prices, so I ended up buying a three-pack of MonteChristo #4, and a liter of BlackBush.

Not bad all things considered but still, no Troost...