lördag, oktober 28, 2006

Hazards of Ebay buying



The estate (used) Dunhill that was going to be my first and long-lasting friend in the smoking world finally arrived only to break down at the first inspection. It had a hole throught the stem on the overside of the button and the whole thing sort of swayed and gave way to pressure. I noticed the hole and the crack running alongside of the top part of the button and intended to take a picture showing the seller what he had sold me. I put the narrow end of a pipe cleaner through the hole and laid the pipe down. The cleaner stood up at a strange angle so I tried to push it back a little but then the top part of the button just popped out... Ouch!!
Am trying to get hold of the seller and start a discussin with him what he considers to be "bitemarks" (or Gebissspür as he wrote in German)...